What Services are Provided at Health First Urgent Care?
April 17, 2019
When you think of an urgent care center, what do you think of? Somewhere to go when you have a cough? Maybe a sore throat?
Many people do not realize how many services that urgent care centers provide, not to mention more quickly and affordably! We want to give you a detailed list of some of the core services that we provide so you know when it’s time to come see us!
Urgent care services can generally be broken down into 3 primary categories:
- Illness – When you don’t feel well
- Injury – When you hurt yourself
- Wellness & Prevention – Primary Care
Some examples of services related to illness are:
- Flu & Cold
- Sore Throats
- Fever & Cough
- Bronchitis, Asthma & Pneumonia
- Ear & Sinus Infections
- Allergies, rashes, & allergic reactions
- Abdominal Pain, Nausea & Vomiting
- Labs & Testing
Some examples of services related to injuries are:
- Lacerations & Abrasions
- Sprains & Strains
- Fractures & Dislocations
- Bites & Stings
Some examples of services related to wellness & prevention are:
- Flu shots
- Vaccinations & immunizations
- Sports, camp, and school physicals
- Employer services
Have a question about a service that isn’t listed here? Go to our find a location page and contact your nearest center!