Telemedicine Now Available at Health First Urgent Care!
March 21, 2020
In a continuous effort to keep our patients and communities healthy, we are excited to announce that Health First Urgent Care now provides remote Telemedicine Visits.
To Access our Telemedicine services, please take the following steps:
- CLICK here
- SELECT Telemedicine for your reason for visit, CHOOSE the next check-in time, and COMPLETE the demographic fields
- After you Save Your Spot, our Team will call the mobile phone number you provided to complete your registration, collect your payment, and determine your preferred Visit method:
- Phone Call
- Google Duo Video Call (based on availability)
- With your mobile phone, TAKE a picture of your driver’s license and the front and back of your insurance card, and E-MAIL the photos to the e-mail address provided by our Team
- Our Team will call you when it is time to be seen
If you prefer to visit us in person, please follow these instructions
- If you have respiratory symptoms and are concerned that you have COVID-19 or the flu, please visit our affiliate, MEDcare – North Charleston
- If you do not have respiratory symptoms, please visit any of our Health First centers for other services
Health First centers will remain open with normal operating hours of 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM, 7 days a week and you can continue to Save Your Spot Online to eliminate time in the waiting rooms.
We will post regular updates on our website and on social media.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.