COVID – 19 Statement
March 13, 2020
The safety and health of Health First Urgent Care patients and associates is always our top priority. Our team is closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and taking all necessary precautions in each of our urgent care centers.
We know that many of our patients have questions and concerns about COVID – 19, and we encourage you to refer to your local and state health departments and the CDC’s Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) hub.
What are the symptoms?
Symptoms of COVID-19 may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. These symptoms can range from mild to severe and include:
- Shortness of breath
What can I do to protect myself and others?
Public health officials recommend the following steps to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including influenza and COVID-19:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue
- Practice good hand hygiene by washing your hands often, using either soap and water or alcohol-based hand gel for at least 20 seconds
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces