5 Questions to Get Your Family Talking
August 26, 2020
For those of us with kids in the home, it’s probably a period of transition during this atypical school year. While it’s always important to connect with your family and support system, it can be hard to figure out what to talk about. Here are a few questions and topics your family can use to get talking!
- Did anything funny happen at work/school/during class?
- Did you need help today, or did you help someone today?
- What would you teach the class if you were the teacher? What changes would you make if you were in charge at work?
- What is your teacher’s/coworker’s favorite word/phrase?
- What is your favorite thing about (friends name)? What is your friend’s favorite thing about you?
These questions are a great starting point for more questions and can help you connect with the kids or the other adults in your life. If your family needs urgent care, our centers are open 8:00 am to 8:00 pm every day of the week- no appointment necessary! We are currently testing for COVID-19 and performing antibody testing at our centers from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm daily. You can also use online check in using our Save My Spot program here. If you need us, we look forward to helping you Get Better. Faster!